Subscribe Us

Open Thread #758

hi all! I’ve been out of town and was finally able to satisfy my craving for missed K-dramas by marathoning galore this week (18 episodes to be exact)! Our Blues is totally my style; I blew through the six episodes so far in one very late night. You get solid mini stories within the larger story and the writer and the cast are out of this world. Jeju Island holds a mystique for me anyway, and this drama radiates Jeju charm and brusqueness and salty air and dying tradition.

My Liberation Notes – also intriguing. When the siblings return daily to Sanpo Village, it feels as if they enter a place and time set in the past. The evening air there feels heavy and has a stillness that could drive a person crazy. I find myself holding my breath waiting for something or someone to explode. I’m dying for Mi-jeong to break free~ Just watched “the jump” episode, it made me swoon!

I finished Business Proposal and liked fairly well, but the Netflix season approach is annoying.

Also finished Twenty-Five Twenty-One with a heart flutter. “We’re lovers only during the good times, and a burden to each other in the bad times” (ep 16). Does anyone else feel that couples can’t pursue their two career paths and stay together or marry easily in Korea? At least it seems that way in K-dramas.

From Now On Showtime – I’m excited for another ghosts-behind-the-scenes and not-so-behind-the-scenes antics (looking at and loving you, Ghost Doctor).

I can’t find where to watch Crazy Love and I’m looking forward to starting Shooting Stars. Watching 6-8 episodes this week is going to be a breeze compared to my catch-up week!

Loved this definition from I Am Solo 42: sigh – the sound of time passing sluggishly.

Happy weekend, Beanies! Peace owl



Open Thread #758
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments