Subscribe Us

Pachinko: Episode 6 (Drama Hangout)

There’s not much I can say that hasn’t already been said about Youn Yuh-Jung, but her acting truly blew me away in this episode. It was the scene where she’s having the conversation with Hana. The subtle shift of emotions that cross her face was incredible. I felt like I was watching a real conversation.
I’m loving Steve Noah’s portrayal of Isak. Isak is not only kind, but I love his deep, measured voice. It’s comforting. And I loved when he stood up to his brother and defended Sunja!
As I’ve said before, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Lee Min-ho look better, or play such a despicable character.
I was so engrossed in this episode and I felt like it ended too quickly. The editing was weird too. Almost as if someone had caught me by surprise and turned off my television. I can’t believe there are only 2 episodes left.



Pachinko: Episode 6 (Drama Hangout)
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments