Subscribe Us

[Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to

Wow, this question is a little hard to answer. I have two(three) playlists with my favorite kdrama ost’s. They are more than 20h long.

Sometimes I like the whole album like with Heart to Heart, My Ahjussi, Yu Mi, Queen of Mistery, BOF, Boyfriend, WTDevilCYName, etc.

Other times is just 55% like Melo, BTIMFirst Life, Children of Nobody, Itaewon, HBMama, Perfume, Smile You, etc.

Or 20-35%: Tomorrow with you, Miracle we met, Man to Man, Hammurabi, Be My Dream Family, etc.

And sometimes is just one damn song totally stuck in my head: Seonbae Lipstick, You’re My Dreams, Cinderella, SFDragons, Coffee Prince, School 2015, Good Doctor, Mad FEOT, Once Again, Start Up, Love Rain, etc.

I watched like 3 episodes of Seonbae and I then I dropped it, but that song (Lean On Me) feels like the song of my favorite drama or something. I don’t remember Love Rain at all but I can sing the title song with no problem.

Sometimes I only remember I watched a show when I listen the OST (yeah, I’m talking to you When Time Stops).

So yeah, hard question…



[Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments