Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] Came for the story, discovered the oppa

Oooooh I love this! I have SO MANY!

Came for , discovered:

Namgoong Min in Chief Kim, Junho

18 Again, Lee Do Hyun

Pinocchio, Yoon Kyun Sang and Kim Young Kwang

Cha Seung Won in City Hall, Lee Joon Hyuk

Forest of Secrets, Yoo Jae Myung

Kim Ji Hoon in Flower Boy Next Door, Go Kyung Pyo

Ji Sung in Kill Me Heal Me, Park Seo Jun

Faith, Ryu Duk Hwan

Yoo Seung Ho in My Strange Hero, Kwak Dong Yeon

Jang Nara and time travel in Go Back Couple, Son Ho Joon

Kim Ah Joong and time travel in Deserving of the Name, Kim Nam Gil

Kim So Yun in Falling For Innocence, Jung Kyung Ho

Kim Young Kwang in Room No.9, Oh Dae Hwan

This list will go on for EVER AND EVER 🤣🤣 I can name hundreds more. I haven’t even reached the ahjussis yet!



[Drama chat] Came for the story, discovered the oppa
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments