Subscribe Us

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jun. 27-Jul. 3, 2022

I’m happy to see ratings double for Extraordinary Attorney Woo. Hopefully the numbers go up even higher. The first two episodes were a joy to watch.

I don’t get the antipathy for Link. Well, okay, i kinda get it. It’s odd and not everyone’s cup of tea, but I’m loving the show so it hurts to see such mediocre ratings. I wonder if it would’ve had more international buzz if it wasn’t locked up in the Disney+ prison system. Doesn’t have anything to do with domestic ratings obviously, but just something that came to mind.

5% isn’t *that* high by typical KBS standards, but it is better than a lot of their recent fare. Maybe Cafe Minamdang will be that commercial hit that has eluded my beloved Seo In-gook for a while. I guess time will tell.

Not too surprised about Alchemy of Souls going up. It’s a Hong sisters project after all. Right now, I’m cautiously enjoying it – just waiting for it to disappoint as all their shows inevitably do. I’m just glad for Lee Jae-wook and Jung So-min. Lord knows their previous projects did not win in the numbers game.



Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jun. 27-Jul. 3, 2022
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments