Subscribe Us

Open Thread #772

OT Beanies! Are you ready? We’re having a PARTY on the fan wall this weekend! I’ll be putting together a Beanie-curated kpop/music play list. I mistakenly said it was the 3rd annual, but really it’s only the second Beanie Virtual Island Pandemic Playlist or BVIPP for short! So starting NOW until 0000, 12 am, Monday morning, go to your fan wall and post your favorite music that has gotten you through this year. Old songs, new comebacks, Korean or another native tongue, OST’s or kpop, it’s fair game! I’ll collect them through the weekend and post them on Spotify and Youtube playlists.

For history, once upon a Beanie time, we had a Beanie Island Party celebrating the ships on A Poem A Day (You who forgot Poetry) and the first playlist was born. I’ve been putting them together every year since (except 2020—boo, but there was the @Azzo1 ‘s Wedding playlist that year, I believe). I’ve learned a lot about Korean music in the past 5 years, and love to hear new music. So here it goes! Previous playlist’s linked below.



Open Thread #772
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments