Subscribe Us

News bites: October 5, 2022

1. I state once again, Wi Ha-joon must be freed from the shackles of secondary male lead-dom and the crime/thriller genres. Give this man what the people want: a kissing drama.

2. Next week! Rowoon as the next maknae is a great choice.

3. Was the French-language original an office romcom? I don’t mind potential adaptational changes, I’m just curious.

4. An entire cast of sexy people, I love to see it.

5. Odd choice for a male lead, but I hope ELFs have fun with this.

6. I always forget the International Emmys are a thing until it always randomly nominates whatever non-English television I had watched.

7. Still not drawn to the show itself, but the sunlit aesthetic is doing wonders for the promos.



News bites: October 5, 2022
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments