Subscribe Us

[Beanie Recs] I want to stare at Go Kyung-pyo some more

I first saw him in Operation Proposal, but didn’t really take much notice of him because of how cuuutttte the main otp and the show was.

Then came Flower Boy Next Door. He and Kim Seulgi were the reason I kept rewatching the show. They should have had their own show.

Then Reply 1988, which I still rewatch from time to time but only for Sun Woo and Bora.

I won’t count Jealousy Incarnate because he was the only part of that show I didn’t like.

I disliked Chicago Typewriter as a whole. But finished it for Go Kyung Pyo in suits.

I LOVED him in Strongest Deliveryman, and rewatch the show frequently. I know that was the show that shot Kim Sun Ho to stardom, and I did like him and his story arc a lot too, but I loved Kang Soo. He was so strong, so kind, so wise, so determined, and so calm.



[Beanie Recs] I want to stare at Go Kyung-pyo some more
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments