Subscribe Us

Alchemy of Souls 2 drops teaser poster




13

Alchemy of Souls 2 drops teaser poster

Hot off the heels of our Jang Wook teaser, tvN’s Alchemy of Souls 2 has dropped their first teaser poster. It gives off every “if you know, you know” vibe there is, and it’s the perfect bait to get us hyped for the fate of our lovers in the drama’s final installment.

The final 10 episodes of Alchemy of Souls premiere on tvN on December 10.

 
RELATED POSTS

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

13

Required fields are marked *

This drama has an inordinate amount of attractive people and now they’re flaunting their seductive hands too

Required fields are marked *

@linarrick: I hope they are not using hand models a la George Costanza in Seinfeld!😂

Required fields are marked *

I was enthralled with the main couple until about Ep. or 7 when I realized that “Naksu” would never feel any remorse for killing another woman. And Jang Uk didn’t care either. I’m in a minority – Hong Sisters know their audience and the “love conquers all” (plus how many innocent people????). Jung So Min absolutely slayed her portrayal of three separate characters, but I’m lukewarm about Part 2 without her.

Required fields are marked *

Haha yeah… I was also in love with the show for the first half, but then it kinda died for me.

Required fields are marked *

Yes! I thought I was the only one who noticed this, like Naksu stole someones body and Jang UK didn’t seem to care!

Required fields are marked *

You described this poster perfectly @missvictrix.
While I am very excited to see the unfolding of the story, I am apprehensive about our couple because I enjoyed Jung So Min immensely.

Required fields are marked *

It would be so fun that the hands belong to Jang Uk and Go Won 😂

I think I will like more this drama 😀

Required fields are marked *

Omo saaaame! Let my ship sail Hong Sisters!

Required fields are marked *

I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Required fields are marked *

Ooh, I love this!

Required fields are marked *

I love everything about this. The dreamy light, the contrast in their sleeves, our favorite charms, the gentleness of the touch. *sigh* This poster is having the exact effect on me that the marketing team was hoping for.

Required fields are marked *

The marketing team knows exactly how to grab my attention and hold it. I would watch an entire spinoff series starring LJW’s hands.

Required fields are marked *

Yes, but do we know which actor did not sign a contract for the final 5 episodes, so we can get ready for some more tinkling bells?

Required fields are marked *



Alchemy of Souls 2 drops teaser poster
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments