Subscribe Us

Open Thread #803

Life update:
I had a better metal health week. But I did have a headache for some of it.

Music

Hamilton Every day!!!! I’m going to have to convince my nephew to watch it on the weekends.
Top 50 Country, Hard Rock & Metal, Rock
I prefer hard rock to rock.
Top 20 global singw mainly meant Spanish. I’m not a fan of Latin based languages.
Morgan Wallen, Kane Brown, Kim Dracula, MiWIS are amazing, oh and Hardy!

Watching:

The End of the world with you: I guess they won’t be having sex. Maybe ep 8. idk how anyone will learn Yuma changed the course of the meteorite since no one is working.
Moonlight Chicken: on ep 3. I’m really just here for Gemini and Fourth.
My School President: ep 2 was much better than ep 1. I enjoyed Guj feeling thumps from the gay-ze.
Call It Love: on ep 2. I’m annoyed is not available in my country. KYK, LSK, SJ are all the loves of my life. And I am a bag of emotions.
A Boss and A Babe imagine meeting your most comforting YouTuber! I would freak!
Jack o Frost: this class A b*tch is lying about amnesia and I AM here for it. Ep 3 out today!
Grown-ish Luca was out of line. I’m sick of the whole he might be better for Zoey thing. I can’t wait o see how Jazz responds to her date wearing a dress.
Miraculous Ladybug: officially I’m on season 3. I can’t wait Mari
Emma Agenda: Gay Jane Austen is God tier. I watch like they are my friends. It’s such a comfort series.

Just finished:

Miracles in Cell no. 7: I loved Park Shin Hye’s acting. The complete story mafe ne sad and mad and I will not be rewatching.

Recommended to friends

Big Dragon: they STILL are on episode 4. I need to peer pressure them.

Editing

Elizabeth the Jaded: I need to post it more often.
As It Could Have Been: book 3 of PoT saga. 89k words – 13 chapters. I’ll need to add to it.

Writing
As It Is: working title of book 4 of PoT. Not the best because it’s not the last one but sounds like present tense. Maybe As It Became. I don’t want to type this!!!!!
Power of Three: book 5. Final volume. I figured out what months I want to write about. Might be the shortest lart.
Silence is Not Golden: one chapter a week is my goal. I want o have it fully written by summer. I guess I’ll start typing next week, as I was supposed to this week.
Grant:Ney: I paused this one to get out of smuty writing.
From Surviving to Thriving: I’m in 2011. Gotta make it not lst forever. I’m giving her friends for life.

Reading: I read like 2 or 3 days this week.

The director who takes me to dinner: haven’t made much headway with this. Love that the director stalkd his love. No sarcasm
The New Recruit: I’m not okay with him saying Mr. Kim as they dud stuff. Maybe he was approving. But it seemed like dub consent…



Open Thread #803
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments