Subscribe Us

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (March 11, 2023)

Our Blooming Youth: As usual, I love everything about this. Obviously the conversation in the secret room between our leads was a highlight this week, but honestly I love so many of the interactions in this show. I have no idea what a happy ending looks like for any of our characters, but I guess we still have half the episodes to find out.

Crash Course in Romance: I watched episode 15 and stopped. I don’t know why Hae-i’s biological mom was a bridge too far for me, but she was. Decided to wait for the weecap on here to see if I wanted to finish it, and a couple days later I did. The ending was fine, and lots of the arcs had an ending I thought was good, but we spent no time seeing how they got there. This was really disappointing.

Divorce Attorney Shin: I’m feeling tentatively optimistic about this. I like the ML, the cases are interesting, and the friends seem to be the right amount of wacky, so I’m interested to see how it develops this week.

Delivery Man: I don’t know how this guy is going to earn money if the majority of the ghosts have totally unrealistic requests of him and the rest turn out to be pushy wanna-be boyfriends of our FL. This is still cute and fun but as soon as we found out she was tied to the cell phone I was like, “Wait – didn’t I watch this already? Is she going to turn out to be an AI?”

Island: Well, that was sort of an ending, right? I liked the second half better than the first for sure, but it’s a shame because I think a lot of moments in the second would have had more emotional impact if they were set up better in the first. Ah well. Are we to take that ending to mean that there will be a season 2, or is that just the director’s wishful thinking?

Reply 1988: I just got to see the episode where Deok-seon goes with Taek to China for his competition and I loved it so much. She is everything the other Koreans thought would make her terrible at her job, but instead she absolutely excelled. I love that Taek wasn’t even aware of her doing it, he just did the things he was supposed to do and felt supported by her actions in the background. I admire Seon-u’s crush on Bo-ra, but I gotta say, he’s still kinda my favorite thing about her. You can’t only be nice to people when their family members die, you know? Maybe she’ll grow on me.

K-Action Movie of the Week: Unstoppable Basically “Taken” but with Ma Dong-seok. This movie was entertaining but a bit forgettable, though MDS is great as usual. A highlight for me was Ji-soo teaming up with another kidnapped woman and taking matters into their own hands. Still, if you enjoy watching MDS throwing people around like they are tiny ragdolls (which I do), then you’ll likely enjoy this too.



Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (March 11, 2023)
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments