Subscribe Us

[Beanie Recs] Dramas for animal lovers

As much as I appreciate the shout out, and despite how I linger so profusely in the memory of those who watched and how I have gained immortality here on dramabeans (for which I am eternally grateful), I would hardly recommend actually watching Arthdal for me alone, as I only appear in 6 out of 18 episodes, and 3 of those are such inconsequential appearances I might as well be a cameo or a ghost. So 3, 3 out of 18 episodes, and if you continue for any more than that you do so at risk of your own sanity.

The episodes in question, however, should you choose to torture yourself, are episodes 2, 3 and 4, and then cameos in 5, 7 and 8.
Please refer back to HRH, Sicarius, for a complete Carrot Ranking of the show, should you wish for a preliminary overview in order to avoid this.

But really, I have since defected from Arthdal, along with my beloved Carrot Boy, which was the only sane thing for either of us to do, and therefore I would not actually recommend the show to anyone, let alone an animal lover, for any reason, not even yours truly.



[Beanie Recs] Dramas for animal lovers
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments