Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] Episode previews: yea or nay?

On a more composed note, the why:

They are always misleading, like using an unrelated sentence someone say in passing in a way that feels like something important will come out of it… and then nothing.

They show the surprises and plot twists, I am supposed to be shocked when someone dies or a new gorgeous ceo walks in or the ml has a twin, why are you killing the surprise element now??

They show the kisses, when you show me the kiss you ruin the whole 60 minutes of build-up you are going to build, why would you do that???

They show next episode’s CLIFF HANGER!! The whole point of a cliff hanger is making you excited for the NEXT episode! Why are you showing me that NOW??

I think it is obvious that I HATE previews. 😌



[Drama chat] Episode previews: yea or nay?
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments