Subscribe Us

News bites: September 1, 2022

1. Jang Dong-yoon and Seol In-ah in an 80s period drama? This sounds more like something I came up with in a daydream than an actual drama that is real. Now all they need is a happy ending.

2. Lee Jun-young has finally escaped the idol-playing-idol curse. Unfortunately, his co-star is Hyeri, whose acting leaves much to be desired.

3. The title cracks me up. Even if the potential cast is amazing.

4. I see another possible Baeksang for Kim Hee-ae…

5. Kim Hye-soo. Kim Hae-sook. Choi Won-young. Black comedy sageuk. This is everything I ever wanted.

6. Haven’t seen Kim Sun-ah in anything in a while so I might just check it out for her even if the premise doesn’t excite me.

7. So incredibly ready and excited for this to FINALLY come out. I needed this, like, yesterday



News bites: September 1, 2022
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments