Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] Who are your favorite ajusshi actors?

I took this in terms of the older men I like to see on screen because they tend to play the kind grandad or father figures of the leads. Even though I am an Ajumma I don’t have any older men on my list of men who light up my day😊

Cheon Hojin mainly seen him playing kind hearted dad’s or supportive mentor type role to colleagues or as a teacher. In My Liberation Notes which I only watched one or two episodes of he was a cold character.

Joo Hyun was too indulgent as a Chaebol dad in Flower boy ramen shop and was a playboy grandad in Dear my friends.

Lee Deok Hwa grandad in Hit the top and Business proposal.

Sung Dongll from The Package, Prison playbook, Reply 1988 and If you wish upon me.

Yoo Jitae from Healer, When my love blooms is the youngest and I have enjoyed in the couple of dramas I have seen him in.



[Drama chat] Who are your favorite ajusshi actors?
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments