Subscribe Us

News bites: September 14, 2022

1. That’s a PROPER flower boy lineup if I’ve ever seen one. But Ryeoun as the male lead over Kang Hoon? Hmmm…

2. Another Disney+ exclusive with a banger cast. Somebody please free them.

3. Kim Dong-wook and Chun Woo-hee. I’m sold!

4. The title Sacred Divorce still cracks me up.

5. Has this ever been the drama with the most prerelease promos? Maybe not number one, but it’s definitely up there.

6. As much as we’re in peak law drama saturation right now and want to strangle anyone trying to make more, I cannot turn down Jung Ryeo-won or Lee Kyu-hyung.

7. Honestly? I’m looking forward to this. It’s a combination of Sassy Go Go nostalgia, the promise of a nice campus setting, and washing away the stain of Bae In-hyuk in Why Her? for me.



News bites: September 14, 2022
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments