Subscribe Us

Open Thread #781

Omona, why so many shows to watch? I’m the type that also watches family (daily/weekend) dramas, BLs, etc; so I’m doomed.

In 2022-1 didn’t we have like only 6 dramas airing for a while? Idk, I just remember it was calm.🥺
I’m going crazy. Why do we have premieres every week?
And why are all the shows literally my jam? I drop one just to add ten. And why do I rewatch so much? And why do I love old shows? Why why why.

I get these weird cravings, you know. Dramas cravings. And sometimes I they’re too strong.
A few days ago I didn’t sleep because I was too busy rewatching W. Today I didn’t because I was busy starting another show. Now I’m tired as hell.

Someone kimchi-slap me, please.

Have a nice weekend beanies. 💚



Open Thread #781
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments