Subscribe Us

May It Please the Court: Episodes 7-8 (Drama Hangout)

No idea why they keep pushing these stupid fake-outs. If Shi-baek isn’t the killer, it’s super lazy. If he is the killer, it’s supremely stupid. I was almost hoping that he would answer “No, I didn’t kill all of them” because it wouldn’t be a lie if he only killed one or two of the victims. Now, I’m pretty sure this will just be him “joking” again and going the dark humor route in the most annoying and unfunny way possible.

At this point, I almost hope Shi-baek did it because that, at least, would serve as a half-way decent payoff. I’m sick of the mysterious half-smiles and the perfect white knight routine (he was threatening the police chief over a mother and her baby, really?!) that’s coming off a bit ragged by now.

Most importantly, it would finally give us the Shi-baek screentime that I’ve been sorely missing over these last four episodes and a probably riveting performance by Lee Kyu-hyung to boot. Plus, what’s more poetic than the killer only being able to keep on killing because he happens to be useful to exactly the right amoral bastard? I’m just not invested enough in Shi-baek’s shallow good guy persona, I’d rather watch him be perfectly unhinged and showing his teeth.

One thing I was surprised about: No mention of the police chief and his current health status. Is there a possibility he could serve as a potential witness later on?

Last but not least, some stuff that I liked:

– The hug. It’s way too late for things to turn shippy but I adore a respectful platonic friendship between a man and a woman.

– Chak-hee going the medical malpractice route with her chip client. Now I really want to know what that thing is and if it has directly caused some of the woman’s more disturbing symptoms.

– Finally some Shi-baek background info!



May It Please the Court: Episodes 7-8 (Drama Hangout)
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments