Subscribe Us

[2022 Year in Review] Tell us about your year in dramas

This is the year where I felt the first stirrings of boredom with some conventional kdrama tropes, and I didn’t make it through more dramas than I completed. It used to be that I could and would find something to enjoy in almost any drama I watched, but during the past several months I’ve felt that my expectations are just higher now.

This is also the year during which I found not one, but two, Park Min Young dramas that I couldn’t get through. First time that has happened.

That said, when I found a drama I loved this year, I really, really loved it. I still think about “My Liberation Notes,” “Our Beloved Summer,” Little Women,” and “Alchemy of Souls,” “Red Sleeve,” and (most of) “Twenty Five/Twenty One” (still not over the ending) with a kind of awe and a longing for more. And for the first time, I truly enjoyed a full-on comedic kdrama–“Gaus.”



[2022 Year in Review] Tell us about your year in dramas
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments