Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] Oops, I dropped a drama (or twelve)

Ooooh! The count of dramas I dropped this year shocked me. The ones that shock me more are those which had all the ingredients I need but still fell short.

I’ll list them by why I should not have dropped them.

A. The actors comebacks I have wanted to see.
1. Artificial City. I was really waiting for Soo Ae’s comeback. The only think I’ve seen her in before AC was Glass Mask and I lurved her in it. Artificial City, however, fell short.
2. Sponsor. This one has a whole Han Chae-young in it so I was so excited to see her again after A Man Called God(the first female lead I came to not like after having a rethink about the drama). I know she is good. And I hoped Sponsor would make me see that. But, Alas!
Not to mention Lee Ji-hoon from RWTMR being a part of the cast.

3. Doctor Lawyer. Shin Sung-rok. I wasn’t expecting to watch him in this collosal mess. Truthfully, he was the best thing to happen to Doctor Lawyer, but not enough to keep me watching. Jumped ship at ep 4.

B. Dramas that casted actors or actresses who accolades follow.
1. Show Window: the Queen’s House. Song Yoon-ah praises was one of the reasons that made me watch this. At least I got to ep 10. That counts as something, right?

2. Doctor Lawyer. Really, So Ji-sub.

3. Eve. This one has Seo Yea-ji and I expected much.

4. One Dollar Lawyer. Ep 6. I’m yet to be drawn to the Nam Goong-min charm but I see it. Hiding the details about Lee Chung-ah’s casting sealed it off.

C. Dramas that ruined my good memory

1. Kill Heel. Oh God. This one really makes me sad. I’m not happy Lee Bo-young picked this after Mine. Kill Heel is a disappointment.

2. Cafe Minamdang. Ep 2 was the end of it for me. What drew Seo In-guk in here, I do not understand.

3. Why Her? Ep 10. This one ruins everything. Infact, it is the first on my list grouped or not. Seo Hyun-Jin, Heo Jun-ho, Choi Young-joon and Ji Seunghyun couldn’t make me make it past ep 10. Thanks to the recaps I know what happens at the end. I very much deeply regret this one but I don’t think I’m visiting this in distant time before the end of the year.
This one left me not wanting ever to see a noona romance and a very sour first taste of Hwang In-yub’s acting.

Other ungrouped reasons
1. Thirty Nine. Ep 9. I thought it was an ensemble cast and not a Son Ye Jin lead drama. No regrets.
2. Good Job. Ep 12 remains to be watched. I just didn’t have the time to finish it. And the recaps showed I didn’t miss much. It was nice but no regrets.
3. Unicorn. Ep 8. I just didn’t have the time to finish it and it hurts. Good thing it was weecaped. Regrets.
4. Chimera. Ep 3. I missed a week and I didn’t continue. No regrets.
5. Our Beloved Summer Ep 8. Same as 4’s. I regret this though.
6. Snowdrop. I’m sorry Yoo Inna but no regrets.
7. Through the Darkness. Still at ep 4. Does it count if I still intend to watch it. It was too heavy to continue during the time it aired. So when I missed a week,…



[Drama chat] Oops, I dropped a drama (or twelve)
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments