Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] OTP reunions you want to see

I don’t understand the question either so I’m just gonna go with sequels I want:

Age of Youth 3
I really want to see my iconic Song Ji-won again okay?

Law School S2
Confirm the OTP!

Dream High 1
Reunion episode, where we see what the characters are going in their 30s

Alchemy of Souls 3
Where we see King Won having adventures with his turtle

Answer Me 1988 or 2022
Where we see what happened Jung-hwan dammit, they did him and us dirty I tell you!

Answer Me 1994
Where we see Chilbongie have his romance with Jung Yu-mi’s character

School 2015 sequel
Like @Unit said where Kim So-Hyun’s character gets with Yook Sung-Jae’s character instead

And maybe for an actual reunion pairing of actors Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-Ra, it’s about time they do another drama together again

Well technically they haven’t all been in drama or movie together but they were in a reality documentary.
So yeah a reunion between actors Choi Woo-sik, Park Seo-joon & Park Hyung- shik. Also adding Kim Da-mi to bring on the romantic tension



[Drama chat] OTP reunions you want to see
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments