Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] What was your favorite drama kiss of 2022?

Thanks for the shoutout, @mmmmm! Yes, it is true, that I have high standards when it comes to kdrama kisses: once love is confessed, they must be numerous.

For that reason I have to reject the listed possibilities I did not see Yumi’s Cells, once I read that the couple was not going to stay together. If the kiss will have no emotional context other than the heroine’s growth as a person, then they might as well show her studying for a professional certificate or doing an intense stationary bike workout.
As for the other two, the Alchemy of Souls kiss was in front of a petrified corpse. That’s kind of a buzz kill in my book. Also, we found out subsequently to the kiss, that if the couple had accidentally knocked a set of sleigh bells off the pedestal, he would have been kissing a petrifying corpse who would have been trying to stab him. Again, not a romantic moment in memory!
Finally, the last kiss listed from Good Job, was indeed genuinely intense, and would have been by far the best kiss of the year that I saw, except, IMHO, it really did come out of nowhere. In fact, Sera and Sun-woo had great chemistry, but it was a comfortable one, not one based on emotional intensity. And then, of course, there was the quantity issue: I don’t know that they had another one in the last episode, whereas, at the risk of repulsing with too much information, I would say if I had a kiss like that, I would have tried at least one more!



[Drama chat] What was your favorite drama kiss of 2022?
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments