Subscribe Us

[Beanie Review] Alchemy of Souls

I loved both parts of this show, and do not regret my time watching and talking about it in the least.

That said, I also feel like this is a drama for which people might not seek out reviews in order to decide whether or not to watch. Both parts got a lot of attention, here and elsewhere on the web, so potential viewers likely have already watched it or decided it’s not for them. So I’m not sure sharing my take will make or change anyone’s mind.

That said, if you’re on the fence about watching, and you can answer yes to most of the questions below, give it a try:

–Do you enjoy fantasy romance and action and are willing to wait for explanations or accept last-minute rationales for the rules of the world?

–Have you watched and enjoyed even parts of previous Hong sisters’ works?

–Do you have time to watch 30 episodes, some of which are over an hour, but which tend to fly by?

–Are you looking for something that isn’t too complicated, but at times (especially in the first part) is a bit plot heavy so you occasionally have to just go with the flow?

Again, if you answered “yes” to most of the questions above, I think at the very least, you’ll be entertained by AoS, and there’s a strong chance you’ll end up loving it as much as I did.



[Beanie Review] Alchemy of Souls
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments