Subscribe Us

News bites: January 17, 2023

1. Perfection. From the bright pastels to the photocard aesthetic, this gets the ladynightshade stamp of approval. I’m so excited for this show.

2. My boy Yoo In-soo booked and busy as he should be. Hopefully, portraying this vast array of diverse supporting characters in a relatively short time will catch the eye of some PD and they cast him as a lead.

3. I’m totally here for Jang Geun-seok’s facial hair era, though not really the drama he got it for. Cool poster though.

4. Undeniably gorgeous cast, but the posters are so airbrushed to hell and back that it’s actually preventing me from appreciating any of their features. Like, I’m sorry, why does Park Hyun-sik look like…that? Zero points for effort or execution; this inspires whatever the hell is the opposite of how I feel about The Heavenly Idol posters.

5. Park Ji-bin is not a name I’m familiar with, but Lee Dong-wook and Kim Hye-jun headlining the drama is all I need to be sold.

6. This sounds very familiar to Park Ji-hoon’s other roles. I guess he found his niche.

7. *Sigh* They had to find a way to sneak a cop in there somehow, didn’t they? But importantly, Shin Jae-ha??!? Maybe I should finish season one after all.



News bites: January 17, 2023
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments