Subscribe Us

Premiere Watch: Poong the Joseon Psychiatrist 2

I felt a little bit of the anger everybody’s feeling when the show cheated them in season one by not concluding itself, just a little bit. But still looked forward to the second season, because the leads did a good job, it’s one of my favourite genre (healing drama), and is short and uncomplicated. So, I could easily leave the dissapointments aside and retain good memories from the early episodes of season one (there were quite a few touching moments there, specially Eun Woo’s words – “you can only see and feel these, if you are alive”).
Also in season one, the trailer kinda cheated too – about the tone of the show. But it was a pleasant surprise for me. I was expecting a pretentious slapstick sageuk, with little to no relatability to modern people. But while it was touching, it was universally so.
It was a refreshing drama, which exceeded expectations to be true. So, I’m happily excusing its flaws.



Premiere Watch: Poong the Joseon Psychiatrist 2
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments