Subscribe Us

News bites: February 11, 2023

1 – I love The Weasel as much as everyone else, but Season 2 was not as good as the first one imo, so individual spinoff – with different writers to boot – makes me really uncertain.

2 – this can be either super fun or super bad (but still insanely popular lmao). But I’m terribly allergic to writer, so sorry, PEB and the temptation of possible kpop meta…

3 – doubt I’ll watch it, but what a heartwarming casting))) Also, they look very alike from that angle, how did I never notice before?

6 – someone needs to enlighten me asap why this guy keeps getting lead roles because all my IQ is clearly not enough to understand that without external help.

7 – I can NEVER resist my faves in sageuk, so hello again, Hakyeon)))



News bites: February 11, 2023
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments