Subscribe Us

News bites: January 21, 2023

1. Police, prosecution, and vigilante? They’re really trying to hit the whole crime genre trifecta. I do like seeing Ha Yoon-kyung become a leading lady though.

2. That would be, what, three projects in one year? As much as I would love to see Lee Min-ki throughout the year, wouldn’t that make an actor burn out? Starring in three different projects as a main character in one year is a lot.

3. I adore this poster and every aesthetic choice it is going for. Screw Valentine’s Day, this is my event for the month of February.

4. ALL HAIL LONG HAIR KIM JI-HOON!!!!!!
Anyways, this drama has been highly anticipated by me for over a year now. Kim Ok-bin and Yoo Teo are both so pigeonholed as serious dramatic actors in my eye, them playing against type (in terms of genre and character archetype) has me extremely excited.

5. Thank the drama gods for Kim Yoo-jung finally getting an age-appropriate male lead. Said male lead being Song Kang, however, is certainly… interesting. She will be acting circles around him.

6. I completely forgot there was an 1980s-set melodrama starring Jang Dong-yoon and Seol In-ah coming out. Hopefully this won’t be as heartbreaking as Youth of May? *remembers the time period*
*prepares the tissues*

7. I would probably be more into this if I had any motivation to finally finish the first season, but I don’t. It’s a shame Esom isn’t returning.



News bites: January 21, 2023
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments