Subscribe Us

Open Thread #801

Hi beanies, I hope you had a great week!

I wonder why people say that if parent and child fight, the parent won’t win.
After saying “I won’t go to my graduation ceremony” for a YEAR, here I am in this annoying city again.
Less than three months ago I was saying goodbye to my friends like we weren’t going to see each other again because I thought that I wasn’t coming back here. 🤦‍♀️

Anyway, tomorrow is my graduation day and also my birthday so it double sucks. Oh, wait, my friends want to go to a disco in the night to celebrate our graduation so it triple sucks. 😂

I missed my friends so I’m happy to see them again but I already can feel in my bones how exhausting is going to be. I don’t think I’m prepared for any of that.

But, despite everything, I don’t regret this trip. Yesterday I finally met my bro in law (yes I call all my friends’ partners in law). They started dating last year, and I heard about him but we never got a chance to meet. He seems like a nice guy, I liked him (tabong approves).

Also, before going to sleep I had a nice conversation with me friend about some things that have been bothering me for a while. His words of wisdom gave me comfort and hope.
It was a special moment.

So even if it is for those few hours that I spent with my bro in law, and that meaningful conversation I had my friend, I don’t regret this trip. So I don’t care that the man sitting next to me on the bus destroyed my headphones and I’ll be alright even if tomorrow ends up being a really stressful day.

Have a great weekend beanies! ^^ Love you all! 💚



Open Thread #801
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments