Subscribe Us

[Beanie Recs] What’s your favorite revenge drama?

Ooh, love a revenge drama! I haven’t watched The Glory yet but I’ve heard so many good things it’s definitely going on my list.

One drama that folks don’t often talk about but that I thought was really fun is Lawless Lawyer. Lee Joon-gi is a gangster-turned-lawyer who goes back to his hometown to get revenge on the powerful people who killed his mother. The crew he gathers to help him is hilarious, the action is entertaining, and Choi Min-soo is an absolute scene-stealer throughout.

I thought Tracer was solid, and I really liked all the major characters and their shifting values and loyalties, but I think Payback was more engaging when it came to the actual financial scenes (that scene at the end of ep 1 notwithstanding – that is just high quality entertainment). Still, both are good for different reasons, and I enjoyed both.

I think my favorite that I’ve watched so far is Reborn Rich. Some folks didn’t like the ending or the romance, but honestly everything about that drama worked for me. Every character was fun and interesting, the family dynamics were breathtaking, and if the entire show was just Song Joong-ki smirking as he won against greedy people I could still watch it all day.



[Beanie Recs] What’s your favorite revenge drama?
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments