Subscribe Us

[Beanie Review] Agency

I’ve already written a review on the drama page, but I can’t recommend this show enough for people who enjoy strong female leads succeeding on their own terms. The narrative is quite good, the characters were all well-developed, and the subplots didn’t go too crazy. There’s a lot of “evil” office politics that our heroine has to endure, but otherwise it was a satisfying one to watch.

My only complaint is that the ending was a bit of a letdown because she doesn’t stay in her well-deserved success for “health reasons.” Honestly, I could’ve done without another otherwise perfectly executed drama portraying illness in a young professional female. You’d think Korean people, and particularly Korean women, are sickly given how often this trope is used.

Otherwise, this is the first recent drama that I really enjoyed in a very long time.



[Beanie Review] Agency
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments