Subscribe Us

News bites: March 15, 2023

1. There’s a lot about about this project that seems promising… until I remember the title and get the reality-check that this is also a medical drama. I also hope Park Shin-hye has ditched the fish-eye kisses for good. We don’t do that here anymore. *Chooses to ignore the red flag that is the writer*

2. Kim Byung-chul in a lead role, now that’s surprising. He’s so firmly established himself as a supporting character actor that it’s a little jarring to see his name as one of the leads. A good kind of jarring, of course. I always like to see talented actors break out of their typecasting. That said, why yet another medical drama, give me a freaking break…

3. They both look so good!!! Gahhhhh I’m so excited about this drama, I need this to be good so badly. It’s essential for my well-being and sanity that this drama is a resounding critical and commercial success. Anything that will give me a dozen more projects headed by this duo.

4. I would’ve thought Lee Jun-young had broken out of the second lead stages by now, but I suppose when you’re starring opposite the likes of Park Bo-gum and IU you really are small-fry. Hopefully this is his breakout role as a serious actor because I do think he’s got real talent and charm.

5. “Later this year.” Oh man, why would they disappoint me like that? I love the cast already and I sorely miss watching Park Eun-bin on my screen.

6. Round two of “omg they look so good” squeeing from me. This is another drama I need desperately to not fall flat on its face. I have literally waited YEARS to see Do-hwan in a drama, much less a leading role. I cannot be let down. I simply cannot.

7. The more I think about it, the even more disappointed I get that Junho’s big comeback project is something this bland and predictable. Say what you will about the execution of Red Sleeve Cuff, but that was a fresh, exciting project with endless potential to show off his dramatic chops and inner turmoil. King The Land, well…. who are we kidding, this is a monumental backslide. At least we’ll get plenty of suited Junho eye candy??? I’ll take what I can get.



News bites: March 15, 2023
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments