Subscribe Us

Open Thread #804

Life update:
I went to a 90s/00s party. It was a bit of a culture shock to be outside with a big group for the first time in over 6 months.
I got sick last night. My head and stomach ache. I hope it doesn’t last long.

Music

Hamilton: listening to the whole musical in a course of 4 or so days. I love the bookends that are Alexander Hamilton and Who Live, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story?
It’s named Hamilton because it tells Eliza’s story as much as it does Alex.
Miley Cyrus: I need to give her album another listen
Top 100 united: mainly hip hop an Latin music.
Disney Channel on YouTube has playlist of just the music videos
Descendants 2, 3:
HSM 1, 2:
Teen Beach 1, 2:
Camp Rock 1, 2:
Cheetah Girls 1, 2, One World: thus is my superior trilogy
Zombies 1: I need the rest of the movies.

I want more. I hope I get Disney+ back so I can watch Miley’back yard session. And Grown-ish and MT: LB & CN.

My ultimate DCOM musical ranking is:
Cheetah Girls
Descendants
HSM
Zombies
Hannah Montana
Let It Shine
Camp Rock
Teen Beach
Lemonade Mouth
Sneakerella

Honestly, I adore Teen Beach movie but this speaks to how good the others are.

Editing:

Elizabeth the Jaded: on ch 8 posting wise. I’m editing ch 13 next week. I need feedback but I don’t want to bug anyone. Maybe some messenger friends.
As It Could Have Been: book 3 of PoT saga. Jain is doing well. Still depressed sleeping any chance she gets. Aimee is 99 pounds at 5’5″ and everyone just found out about her addiction. Tenielle realizes it’s okay to be aromantic and she feels companionship towards D.
I need to add a scene to chapter 5. But it will because because it’s from EtJ.

Writing:
As It Is: working title of book 4 of PoT. I will start typing this week.
Power of Three: book 5. Final volume. No progress this week. I really thought I’d done something at least but nope!
Silence is Not Golden: I didn’t do a chapter in a week. And I didn’t start typing. Maybe April. Writing Ri talking abut sex was more difficult than writing all of Ney’s sex scenes combined. I had to give the vibe of wanting to but also being unwilling at the same time. I wish this girl wouldn’t set expectations for herself.
Grant:Ney: picked up for one day to start a scene. But didn’t know how everyone would interact. Would like to write Thanksgiving this month.
From Surviving to Thriving: I’ve finished a couple scenes. But next week would like to finish January 2011. I huess i should stop adding new shows. But I can write during shows now.

Reading: I read like 3-4 days this week.

The director who takes me to dinner: The sexi-ness! All it takes is his voice ti make the director hard? Why the blund date Dongbaek? Director is so jealous. Donghaek’s heart is racing!!! Is Denis I’m this one? I’m sad they…



Open Thread #804
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments