Subscribe Us

Open Thread #805

on 50,000 words. On V5 P3. But need to Mae some wardrobe additions to V4.
Grant:Ney: I am not doing anything on my phone until Grant:Ney (working title) is typed. At least one more scene.
From Surviving to Thriving: I’ve written another January 2011 scene. But I’m not inspired to write the 2001, 2002 scene. I’m not sure who to talk about. Zack, Rian Sr? I don’t know. I don’t want to introduce new characters. Maybe some wives though. They aren’t complete characters that way.

Reading: I read like 2-3 days this week.

The director who takes me to dinner: Dongbaek please tell this executive to f’ off. How dare he slap his hand away. His crying about the director!
“Would it be different if he was crying beneath me? … “Ugh… that turns me on.” Director that turns EVERYONE on!

The New Recruit: I love when people blush from innocent things after kissing or more. “A little tongue this, a little tongue that.” Condoms, size XXL, just in case, immediately walks in on Seunghyun in the shower. Just in case, my ass!
Mr. Kim lied to get Seunghyun out of intense work!
“When people talk about this feeling, I can see why they use the word love.”

Bongchon Bride:
“I’m so hot right now! Seriously, touch me.”
“I-I told you… I’m all hot and sweaty right now.”
Soongap got hard over the mountain man.
They! They did it! One more part to finish Season 1.
5 times before sunrise? There’d be a baby if it was possible.
The after care! “All I’ve done since yesterday is f’and sleep!
Honeymoon!!!!!

Playing a Chapters game about Being Claimed by the Alpha: so I guess I was madder at Caden than I thought. I didn’t even try to read this week.

Semantic Error: I’m SOOO looking forward to the kisses! Jaeyoung is making Sangwoo feel things!
There’s two little Jangs? Lettuce and Churro fighting is amazing. I can’t wait to meet noona and hyung.

Just Contract Lovers: I need money for this one on Manta. Back log.
My Wife is a Man:
There are soooo many traps in their group, Kido-san can’t even spot a cis woman. Lol so Kao did talk Yuki into crsosdressing. Kido-san crossdressed? And he’s into the beautician? His nip slip was amazing.
What’s going on with the bakery, gamer girl?

Boku Girl: This play is interesting. Mizuki is so aware of Takeru. Loji-sama’s magic is f’ed and she’s making Mizuki fluctuate between a girl and a guy. Wow!

All’s Fair in Love, War, and High School Samantha is a b*. It makes me wonder if my characters are too Mary Sue because they don’t have flaws. She is so mean o Cassidy. But Samantha should not have used her SAT results to argue why she needs to be president.

Boyfriends: Poly experience: 0.
Goth and Prep are so amazing. I want to be nosy about how Goth has sex but I can’t imagine it. I’ll need to for one of my stories one day.
They need to learn how to 4 way kiss…



Open Thread #805
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments