Subscribe Us

Would You Rather #9




Would You Rather #9

In dramaland, leading ladies often find themselves torn between the love of two equally attractive men — a choice none of us would want to make! But what if you did have to pick between the frustrating lawyer and the adorkable police officer? In this weekly feature, we ask you to make the difficult decisions — and we aren’t limiting our options to dreamy oppas.

Vote via the poll and feel free to use the comments to explain exactly how you were able to choose! So, Beanies:
 


 
WOULD YOU RATHER #8: RESULTS

Although the results from last week’s poll aren’t close, the choices sure did drum up some chatter in the comment section! And the overwhelming consensus was that both options sucked. Well, you caught me. I intentionally picked two scenarios that looked shiny and pretty at first glance but then soured with some additional thought. The options were actually, as @helenya put it, “To DIET or DIE INSIDE.”

Although, with the queen option, it’s hard to say which is more of a risk: dying inside or dying literally because of palace politics. I’m more of the opinion that I’d die for realz before dying of boredom because I’m like @kdramapedia, and I absolutely love the idea of spending my days crafting and wearing gorgeous hanboks. Among the other benefits to being queen, besides the leisurely activities, is the whole time travel aspect, which is highly appealing for our history buffs, like @luckywargoddess and @jerrykuvira.

The problem about traveling back in time, though, is that it means giving up a lot of modern luxuries that even those of us in the lower income bracket can utilize. That’s right, I’m talkin’ about toilets, which so many of you were unwilling to give up. I’m definitely with the majority when it comes to my love for indoor plumbing, so if the grueling life of a K-pop idol means I retain my access to warm showers and flushing toilets, then HYBE show me the dotted line!

 
RELATED POSTS



Would You Rather #9
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments