Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] Came for the oppa, stayed for the story

Hahaha, happy to see Kim Jae Young’s face. He was also my draw towards Secret Boutique. XD

Recently, it was Kim Dong Wook in King of Pigs. I saw the creepy, scary posters, but I didn’t care. I did not know how bloody or violent it would be, I was going to watch it for him. Maybe due to the years of watching crime dramas, I handled the violence ok. The whole story was brutal, tragic, and gripping to the end.

I checked out Through The Darkness because of Kim Nam Gil. I wasn’t sure of the tone and how this crime/mystery drama would be, but it was excellent. Subtle, thought-provoking. A slower pace than the typical ones.



[Drama chat] Came for the oppa, stayed for the story
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments