Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] Binge watch vs. live watch

I tend to live-watch because it’s easier for me and so I can discuss with others on the site. I absorb the story better than way as I reflect on what happened. I don’t care too much about spoilers. In the end, what captures me is the execution of a storyline. I also like having several dramas that I’m simultaneously watching, so chunking up works for me.

Also, I guess even when I’m binging, I may not really be binging. I chunk it up to about 4-8 hours a week for a series, so I finish in about 2-4 weeks as opposed to 8. I know when my BFF talks about binging, she means watching it continuously and finishing it in a week or less.

I think the only drama where I’ve done a serious binge for was Reset, a cdrama. It was so suspenseful. I basically spent an entire day watching it. No breaks except to use the bathroom or to quickly grab some food.

That said, some dramas are probably better enjoyed during a binge.
I watched Hotel del Luna in a binge-watch, and I feel like I enjoyed it a lot more than people who live-watched it.



[Drama chat] Binge watch vs. live watch
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments