Subscribe Us

News bites: January 14, 2023

1. Seo In-gook AND Park So-dam?? Sign me up. The rotating list of actors can be interesting, but can the other incarnations keep up with SIG? I’d have him play every version, but with slight changes; however, I recognize that’s my fangirl brain speaking.

2. Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun-jin casting news can only be a good thing. While a part me will always grumble about the oversaturation of Joseon-set sageuks, there’s no way I’m missing this one. Namgoong Min back in his romance era!

3. As much as I want to cheer for Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Do-hyun, my real excitement is for the collaboration of Ra Mi-ran and Beyond Evil PD Shin Na-yeon. Now that’s a power duo.

4. It’s good to see him be so in demand. Kim Jung-hyun’s incredibly talented and it was a damn shame that ‘scandal’ hit him right as his popularity was soaring. I hope he gets that momentum back.

5. The writing will piss me off a hundred different ways, but man that will have some top notch acting with gorgeous visuals to match.

6. Kim Yo-han has yet to impress me in any of his dramas, so to see him keep getting high-profile roles is a bit baffling. Especially alongside an actress as prestigious as Han Ye-ri. Maybe he’ll finally break out of his bad acting shell? I certainly hope so because his stiffness and general lack of facial movement is unbearable.

7. I really want this to be good and more entirely carried by its YA vibes. Please have a good story!



News bites: January 14, 2023
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments