Subscribe Us

[Drama chat] Your drama watch list

I just realized that I’m the odd one, here, lol. When I think “watch list,” I think of dramas that have already seen (Watched List). But when others think of “watch list,” they think of dramas they want to see (To Be Watched List).

I have a full list of dramas I’ve seen, cataloged on my username .com site, but the To Be Watched list lives in my head with various levels of success remembering to actually watch!

I do want to do another rewatch of Goong, which is my favorite old kdrama style, high school drama. When life gets busy, it’s the perfect show to get my mind off things. (“Busy” and “24 episodes” don’t really go together, but it works in the kdrama third dimension where time moves differently!)



[Drama chat] Your drama watch list
Source: Buzz Pinay Daily

Post a Comment

0 Comments